Friday, May 13, 2005

District Judge Barred From Cases

Holly Huffman, an Eagle Staff writer, has reported that District Judge Rick Davis will not be allowed to preside over a series of upcoming cases assigned to his courtroom, including a capital murder trial set to begin next week, an administrative judge ruled Thursday.

Judge Olen Underwood, presiding judge of the administrative region that includes Brazos County, granted motions Thursday to recuse the Judge Davis from the capital murder trial and three other cases.

According to the story, a three-judge panel appointed by the Texas Supreme Court to hear Judge Davis’ appeal of the reprimand upheld the state commission’s decision, and ordered Davis to take anger-management classes and counseling with a mentor judge. The District Attorney said his office would continue to monitor all the cases assigned to Davis’ court and, hopefully, there will be no conflict between the office and the judge.

9 Comments:

Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Cool blog. I dig your site outline and I plan on
returning again! I just love finding blogs like this
when I have the time.
No matter when you are, just stop by and check for my temporary staffing
blog site.

6:27 AM  
Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
I hope you had a chance to check out my medical staffing
blog.

7:07 AM  
Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Unbelievable blog. I can hardly wait to vist this
site again.I'm consistently looking up blogs like
this.
I wish I was like you, but I'll go and peep your medical staffing
blog.

1:50 PM  
Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Wondrous blog. Your site was very pleasing and I
will go back again! I like surfing the net for blogs
as good as yours.
If your look to uncover information, please visit my blog

11:17 PM  
Blogger TheDevilIsInTheDetails said...

Another against article death penalty Resource... LifeLaw.org . A discussion forum for all that deals with such hot-button issues as against article death penalty .

11:33 AM  
Blogger blaze said...

Great site very informative topics on credit counseling center.
I have been working on a site about credit counseling center
and would be very pleased if you would take a look and let me know what you think.

11:55 PM  
Blogger mwcart said...

Super blog you have. Did you know you can find information about Credit Card Debt Consolidation
at Credit Card Debt Consolidation
. Check it out if you have a change. I'll be sure and visit your blog again.

12:55 AM  
Blogger Erik Mann said...

I was looking for blogs referring to Dallas and found yours. Great blog! I'm in Dallas and here's some info about me

3:42 PM  
Blogger Erik Mann said...

another great blog from you guys. i'd point you to mine but it isn't yet the way I'd like it. i do have a website that I think is cool, kind of almost about best martial art for self defense

1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home